DennisLinkletter

OTB Dimensions - 19.5" and 23"

Yeah' date=' it's kinda tuff when you practically get banned for being patriotic on Veterans day. [/quote']

I saw that post. Couldn't believe the rash and trash it received either.

I thought it was appropriate and at the appropriate time. I definitely appreciated it.

I think ABSOLUTELY everyone appreciated it...well, except one :shock:

Yeah' date=' it's kinda tuff when you practically get banned for being patriotic on Veterans day. [/quote']

I saw that post. Couldn't believe the rash and trash it received either.

I thought it was appropriate and at the appropriate time. I definitely appreciated it.

No wonder I like Johnnyboy. :) I'm glad he came to play in this sandbox, too. :smt058

Congrats Sam, you got the quote thing working....you just hit the quote button on my post and answered Johnny's

Baby steps Sam...baby steps

I'm going back to bed.....I had a quote and answer to the Vets Day issue and a quote and answer about the tu-tu. Somewhere along the way I did not get it all there. I think Deej is manipulating my posts :!::wink::lol:

Congrats Sam, you got the quote thing working....you just hit the quote button on my post and answered Johnny's

I'm going back to bed.....I had a quote and answer to the Vets Day issue and a quote and answer about the tu-tu. Somewhere along the way I did not get it all there. I think Deej is manipulating my posts :!::wink::lol:

Yeah, he's prolly messin with ya. :roll:

MAHahwhwhwhahahahahahaha! This is great, I am messing with her, without having to do anything! Yup, she has definitely been into my medicine cabinet! Bad Sam, bad Sam, don't take the blue pills anymore! :roll:

-=Jasen=-

Hey Sanny! Kissing emoticons; sweet!!! You love to make me blush.

Nice sandbox over here. Bigger and better eehh!

Smooch, Johnnyboy!

I'm not gonna say if it's a bigger or better sandbox. It's a different sandbox, but so far a happy one. And they like Veterans, besides. So, that's good. :smt038

I love the new Jammies!! Most excellent. I think the red one needs a big flowered hat on top, so it would look like a fine lady goin' to church. :)

Don't know for sure, but I'll take a crack at it.

I'll assume you are referring to the photos by Dennis of stock cookers. The KK is shipped without the top damper in place, I suspect the photos are taken just before shipping and no one really thought about it. I think the purpose of most of the photos are for color/cooker choosing, not really marketing, those all have tops on!

If you are planning to add the side tables, I would wait on the cover. Johnnyboy will probably need a couple of measurements once you get the tables installed. One word of advice, don't get elastic at the bottom. I got it and then disabled it as it was too difficult to remove and install the cover and there is no way anything less than a hurricane or tornado will get that cover off even without the elastic. :stickman: