cpwebb

New KK coming to Ottawa, Kansas!

I just received confirmation from Dennis that my grill has been assigned to me!! I will be getting the pebble design with both side tables, should look similar to the one that Naked Whiz has posted on other forums.

I know I am getting the cart before the horse, but I just left Lowe's and they had Frontier Lump Charcoal in 10 lb. bags on sale for $5.00 each, normally $6.97 - I went ahead and bought a few.

Re: New KK coming to Ottawa, Kansas!

Hey CP, I'm up in Olathe, and just ordered a KK as well. It is due in the LA inventory on 10/10, so I'm hoping to receive it in a couple of weeks. I ordered the 23" metallic bronze, also with the side tables. I'm hoping for another mild winter, so I don't have to brave the elements to keep smoking through winter!

I also ordered 200# of the extruded coconut charcoal. I'd be happy to share a box or two with you if you want to try it. I'll post my thoughts after I do a few cooks with it. Dennis made a pretty good pitch on it, and the reviews on Naked Wiz were excellent. It apparently gives you a pure flavor profile, so you add only the wood flavors you want for a specific cook, without impurities from your lump charcoal.

Congrats on your purchase, and hope you love it.