john noble

Assembling the rotisserie basket

So I have the large basket with three of those clamps that look like big chicken feet, to hold the bird in place

Having trouble affixing the clamp to the basket. I see that the end of the clamp is open, and clan snap on the basket's bars, but wow it's going to take a big hammer. way more than hand tight.

Before I go and bash it, any comments please?

thanks

Re: Assembling the rotisserie basket

So I have the large basket with three of those clamps that look like big chicken feet, to hold the bird in place

Having trouble affixing the clamp to the basket. I see that the end of the clamp is open, and clan snap on the basket's bars, but wow it's going to take a big hammer. way more than hand tight.

Before I go and bash it, any comments please?

thanks

Noooo hammers! You only need to open the wing nut until it is not in the opening at all.. Then slip it over the area of the rod that has been milled smaller..

See? Now that was not so bad eeh?

;);)

Ok....

but there are two spots where the rod is milled thin, and I have three of the wire holderdownthings.

also, the thin milled rod is at the outside ends.

The holder down things slide into the rods where they are thin.. once on the rod they can be slid to where ever you want them. Then tighten the wing nuts to keep them in position..

;);)

Aha. Yes, that's how they slide on. Thanks Dennis.

How about someone does a youtube instructional video of them using all aspects of this machine? No, not just anyone, some beautiful balinese ladies. We'd all watch that, and Dennis wouldn't have to write so many emails.