Curly

Lunch Time at work

I usually bring in a foodsavered bag of something for lunch. All it takes is a few minutes in the microwave and it's ready to eat...as good as when it came of the grill.

When I cut that bag open to put it on a plate...the murmuring starts immediately. Everyone starts giving me a hard time for not bringing enough for them. The smells gets them all hungry and they go to lunch and I have an hour or so of solitude.

What a life :D

Xmas Meat

Every Xmas I cook up about 60# of pulled pork, brisket and chicken wings. I foodsaver it in to 6oz portions, put a fancy tag on them and give them out to employees at work. Special supervisors and my best friends got multi pack samplers. Everyone flocks my way when they see me rolling the cooler on a cart thru the shop.

Since this past Xmas, our company has doubled in size so I might need to rethink how I do this. It might be easier to cook lunch for everybody than making up so many portions.

Re: Xmas Meat

Every Xmas I cook up about 60# of pulled pork, brisket and chicken wings. I foodsaver it in to 6oz portions, put a fancy tag on them and give them out to employees at work. Special supervisors and my best friends got multi pack samplers. Everyone flocks my way when they see me rolling the cooler on a cart thru the shop.

Since this past Xmas, our company has doubled in size so I might need to rethink how I do this. It might be easier to cook lunch for everybody than making up so many portions.

Hey, can I work for you???? :lol:

-=Jasen=-

Today it was pulled beef...yesterday babyback ribs....the day before pulled pork.

They hate me.

Better take some to your cardiologist next appt, too. :shock:

That dang Sanny is turning into Gerard isn't she? Come on girl, where's all that "over exuberance" you once brought to the plate :D

I ain't trying to live forever, just trying to live :?

Received high praise for the pulled pork I brought in today. Only one butt left over, which I made some special doggie plates for my biggest fans and then handed over the rest for the Saturday crew to enjoy with the mess of leftover hamburgers and hot dogs.

This might become expected of me on a monthly basis now. Next time, brisket.

It is a great feeling to see people taste and enjoy what real bbq is.