mcsmoke

2nd KK in Frisco

fetch?id=68376 Frisco is now sporting its second KK. Is there another one coming? It arrived in all its glory last week. Yes the truck had a lift gate and a pallet jack. Only difficulty was getting it through the gate due to the slope of the ground. A few shims under the pallet jack is all it took to get it to stand up straight and fit through the gate into its new home. Un crating was a breeze. Just remove the 8 bolts, 2 @ corner, and lift it off the top of the KK. A crow bar and a knife is all it took to free it up for lifting it off the base. The detail Dennis and team goes to is impressive. The ropes for lifting were a tremendous demonstration of foresight and customer focus. To make a long story short, I had a fire in it within 24 hrs of delivery. The crate made a nice little (not so little) fire that helped beat the evening chill. The new addition is sitting comfortably under a Johnny Boy cover in the rain and can't wait to do some more cooking soon!

Re: 2nd KK in Frisco

I just got one a Komodo just like the Black one you retired. It has not been used for a while and I need to replace the gas value. I have looked at the web site and all the accessories seem to be for the new unit configuration. I was wondering if you could photograph the inside of the black Komodo so I can see what I am missing. All I have is a the grill grate. Also where can I pick up accessories for this model and what model number is it?

I just got one a Komodo just like the Black one you retired. It has not been used for a while and I need to replace the gas value. I have looked at the web site and all the accessories seem to be for the new unit configuration. I was wondering if you could photograph the inside of the black Komodo so I can see what I am missing. All I have is a the grill grate. Also where can I pick up accessories for this model and what model number is it?

This is who you need to contact, your grill is not a Komodo Kamado

Kamado USA Forum

Your grill is a Richard Johnson Kamado #7

Uh oh...Blackie there just got an instant inferiority complex.

I'll say lol. I gave away my RJ Kamado to a friend two days before my KK arrived. My friend phoned and emailed the "new" company to get replacement tiles...he is still waiting to hear from them even after sending them an email picture like they told him to do....I guess some things never change. Dennis I thank you for making absolutely the best grill in the world and I thank you for being a quality guy. My KK is worth every penny!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.