Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The Tapatalk plugin has been re-enabled. If you have any issues with using the plugin please post in the link below. Thank you
http://komodokamadoforum.com/topic/8913-tapatalk-plugin-back-working-2018-05-16/

Sign in to follow this  
EGGARY

Size of Crate for the 23" KK

I would like to know the size of the Crate the 23" KK that it comes in, please.

I have been thinking how I am going to get the KK into my backyard from going through the side gate to maybe the front

door. Depending on the size I think with the help of the driver and his Pallet Jack, if it fits through the front door then I am in good shape. If not, Side Gate and move it through the lawn. Maybe plywood on the lawn.

I know this isn't a big deal but the easier to get it into the backyard the better.

Thanks.

Gary

Re: Size of Crate for the 23" KK

I tried to have the driver use the pallet jack, but it stopped dead on the lawn without plywood. I ended up uncrating the KK in my garage and wheeled it through my front door (double doors). I placed cardboard on my wood/tile floors and wheeled to the back of the house and out the sliding glass doors onto my patio. Once I got it in the house it was a breeze. Good luck and make sure you have a few friends to help you lift your KK.