DennisLinkletter

KK's website gone after Google's latest Algorithm

Google's new algorithm was put into effect this weekend taking down hundreds of thousands of sites including my Komodo Kamado website. Even if you search directly Komodo Kamado.. you can't find KK on Google. Only KomodoKamado.com will bring up the site. This shows that it's still indexed.

As you can Imagine this is the nightmare of all nightmares coming into my busiest season.

SEO- Search Engine Optimization is broken down into two categories, White Hat and Black Hat. White if it if it conforms to the search engines' guidelines, Black Hat if it improve rankings in ways that are disapproved of by the search engines, or involve manipulation. I would say KK's SEO is light grey.. I should not have been smacked this violently..

Word on the SEO forums is that things will balance out in a few days or weeks ARGH..

The good news if there is any is that KK is all over the web on other sites so potential customers can find my URl on all these other sites.. That being said, this is still going to be a costly situation..

Re: KK's website gone after Google's latest Algorithm

This is what happens when there is a Monopoly on any business or industry.

They have the power to charge what they want, control what we read, listen, or view.

And they call this the "Free Market" ?

I hope this gets resolved soon.