leeherd

Glad I got in early

Got my KK last June. Couldn't be happier. Still learning to use it though so I would encourage everyone out there to be liberal with their cooking tips. Tried one overnight cook last summer for my daughters first birthday party, (Really, it was all about her I promise! I just had to feed the guest ;) ) Quite an interesting adventure for a newbie. Makes me appreciate the built in BBQ Guru ports on the new KK's. That would help take a lot of the uncertainty out of the process. The brisket still turned out awesome. Maybe, a little overdone. But not bad for a rookie. Can't wait for this summer.

I must say its nice having the coolest grill in the neighborhod. Although, it looks like their popularity is increasing so they may begin appearing nearby. That's what happens when you offer a good product and back it up with good service.

Cheers to you Dennis and thanx for all the help along the way.

p.s. Congrats on the new daughter. She is a cutie. Enjoy your time with her, our youngest is now 19 months and our oldest turns 20 years in July. You will be amazed at how fast the time goes. Terry