MadMedik

Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs : VIDEO

Hello

Here is a quick video on some baked Oven Fry "shake n bake" style Extra Crispy chicken thighs. It is easy, quick, and very tasty.

I also show lighting my fire with a Weed Burner...yeah it's unnecessary but fun anyway.

Enjoy.

MadMedik

Link below:

Re: Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs : VIDEO

Nice cook. I really enjoy watching others methods and recipes. Liked that you showed touching your KK during the cook, that was one of my questions when purchasing, how hot was the ceramic.

I need to look into iVideo, like the features it has vs. Avid Studio that I'm using for the iPad.

Doing another rib cook today thinking about recording because the last one I did was not in "wide" format. Will have a house full of guests though and I've found it's tough (and noisy) filming these cooks. Also you're guests look at you a little weird that you're recording your cook. That seems to go away after they taste the results :smt003

Again, nice vid/cook!

EDIT: BTW, what's up with the current videos coming out of Central California LOL! Going to start calling some guys out I think . . . :smt002

That's some weedburner you have there, MadMedik!! The diameter of mine is only about 1 inch and doesn't make nearly such a blast of fire. I totally agree with you that lighting the coals with a torch is a lotta fun!! Great looking cook and video. It never occurred to me to do a breaded coating cook on the KK even though breaded chicken and breaded pork chops are some of my husband's favorites. So this is going to the top of my list. Thanks for posting the video and keep 'em coming!!!!

Susan

Glad to hear that. It really is one of my favorites for chicken because it is so easy and very tasty. The only thing BAD about a KK is that it is so easy to cook on ...requires so little physical labor during cook...and makes you feel like you really aren't BBQing.... i almost feel guilty using it !! :D