TexasTim

She's in Cali

Re: She's in Cali

Thanks!

But, initially Dennis had told me mid August for her arrival date, and it turns out he was correct.

Easy mistake to make on his end thinking she had already hit in the cargo ship that just landed. But, she is still 2-3 weeks away. No worries here, but it does prolong the pee pee dance.... :smt005

Heh....

LOL

I'd love to get started with her but my fear is that this project will run 3 mos and at some point, for no reason whatsoever, one of the trolls used to do the work will damage her, i.e., tip her over, band her side with some boards chipping the tile, etc...

Ugghh....

You guys are killing me!!!!!

Hmnnnn, I was secretly toying with the idea of rolling her out of my garage onto the level driveway and using her there. I could roll her in and out, I suppose. But, then, with my luck, my wife would ding her with a car door, electricians doing work on the electrial panel would bump her, etc.....

ARrrrrggggghhhhh

FINALLY!!!

After 8 weeks of renovations, I came home and discovered our workers had been kind enough to uncrate :eek: and move :eek: my Komodo. My heart sunk but they did it correctly and got her right where I wanted her. Tomorrow will be the burn in to vent the trapped gasses. Hope to be doing my first cook soon!!!!!