talisker63

Another one for Melbourne

Re: Another one for Melbourne

OK I have ordered the Bronze Metallic and now Dennis tells me I have to wait until maybe October!

But my birthday is September 24th... oh well the wait will increase the appetite I suppose...

Spring is coming and so is my new toy :D

Shipments to AU can usually be built in about 10 days and ofter I have ready stock that was built to be sent to the States. The delay is when the next container of furniture is leaving.

Talisker63's order was placed just when the last box was going out. The company usually ships every 3.5 - 5 weeks. This month will be delayed because this is fasting month and the big Ramadan Islamic holiday. But I did have an order that was placed the week the grills went out. They will get theirs in only 5 weeks (4 weeks to ship and clear AU customs)

;);)

Oh no complaint intended Dennis!

Just pining away... I understand the challenges of Ramadan, I have the same issues sometimes in my business, we have all of our support staff in KL.

Lucky it's winter here and I am not forced to grill on the gasser!

Cooked a slow roasted leg of lamb last night (7hrs) and all the time I was thinking about how much easier and better it would be...

Soon, soon...

Oh no complaint intended Dennis!

Just pining away... I understand the challenges of Ramadan, I have the same issues sometimes in my business, we have all of our support staff in KL.

I absolutely did not mention that because I thought you were complaining.. We discussed all this on the phone. I wrote that because I wanted people from AU to understand the ordering process and delivery process is tied to the furniture companies schedule. We either have the requested color in production, finished or requires only tiling because we're alway building for the US containers.