Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Saison

KK in the background shot for a PR campaign

Re: KK in the background shot for a PR campaign

Thanks for sharing. BTW, our utility has become deregulated and the prices dropped. If you have anti-trust or anti-monopoly laws in place, perhaps you could lobby your governing body to open up utility competition. Just a thought. ;)

Noooooo, we have pro-monopoly rules in place here in Nova Scotia. About 20 years ago, the government sold off the utility with a clause of guaranteed yearly 8-9% profit. Hilarious. :roll:

At any rate, maybe the shots will cough up another sale in the province.... :smt005

I also have a baby Grill Dome, which I thought for the money was a good deal. I don't use it very much anymore since I got rid of the POSK and upgraded to the KK, but it still comes in handy for grilling a couple of brats, burgers or chicken breasts for dinner.

Hi aiza,

We have a lot in common. I, too, have a baby Grill Dome as my second grill. I bought it back when I had my POSK for small grillings like burgers, brats, and chicken breasts. When the POSK started to seriously crack, I upgraded to the KK and, like you, the Grill Dome sees less and less use. When my basket splitter arrives, hopefully soon (hint, hint, Dennis!), I may have to permanently "retire" the Grill Dome, even though I recently bought the extra grill for it. :oops: