Ducaticraig

Vibrant Blue Pebble - Proud father to be!

Hi all, I just placed my KK order with Dennis. After many emails over the last year I finally pulled the trigger. I really have to thank Dennis for his patience and ability to stay calm when I asked him a thousand times, "So do you really think Vibrant Blue Pebble has more of a WOW factor than Vibrant Blue"? What I think he was really telling me was while color is a personal choice the Komodo Kamado is the WOW factor. The color selected is kind of the icing on the cake.

I could not be a more proud owner of my, soon to be, new baby. Being part of this new KK family and community I hope will turn out to be an amazing experience. If anyone is ever near Thousand Oaks, CA and wants to see a KK up close before making a purchase please send me a PM.

Craig

Re: vibrant Blue Pebble - Proud father to be!

What Duke do you have? I ride an 888 SPO. Years ago I had a 750 Sport and some kid in the neighborhood set my garage on fire and burned it up, along with a Beemer R75/6. That 750 Sport, one of those mid-70's yellow cafe racers, was the coolest bike ever!

Re: Vibrant Blue Pebble - Proud father to be!

Some quick answers,

1. I have a Ducati 999S. I love it and have fun on the weekends racing through the canyons.

2. I did get some CoCo Char.

3. Live in Canoga Park, that is right down the freeway from me. Send me a PM and let me know how you like your KK and if there were any challenges when you first started using it. My KK was supposed to be delivered today but the shipping company messed up so I willbe getting it on Monday.

Question for all, is there one lump charcoal that is really better than another? Is anyone using any type of wood chunks for smoking or do you just use the lump charcoal for smoking flavor.

I had a pellet grill which isgoing back to the manufacturer so I have bags of pellets to sell. CanI used the pellets in the KK?

Re: Vibrant Blue Pebble - Proud father to be!

Hello, how often do you use your KK and what charcoal do you recommend? Do you add wood for smoking or is the charcoal enough to add smoke flavor? You are about 20 minutes away from me. Could you or I stop by for some hands on training demo of the KK? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2