tcoliver

DJ's New Business

Beer!

I have actually used beer a lot in cooking and sauces. One of these days, I will get off my butt and try to put more recipes to paper. :roll:

No offense to any Bud drinkers out there, but you can rest be assured no Anheuser Busch products resides in this house! 8)

-=Jasen=-

Opps, I lied, the kegs I converted into my brewery pots were made by A_B. :oops:

hehe...a bargain for the $10 deposit they charge. :D

I think porkchop will live down the pantied bigfoot pic before I live this one down, but if I am drinking beer, its going to be Bud Light. 8) I just plain dont like the taste of what you would call "real beer". I went through a dark beer phase when I was younger, but I can hardly stand it anymore.

I have a friend who happened to be a customer, and so I tried to make sure he always got pretty good service (things like after hours support and immediate server changes, etc.) As a thank you, they hooked me up with a subscription to the beer of the month club. 3 bottles of 2 varieties from each of two different breweries a month.

It stays in the beer fridge until people visit, they think I am the beer connosieur, I dont think they notice that I am drinking the cheap stuff :shock: Occasionally, I fdecide some of them are pretty good - usually the lighter stuff or the reds, but things like Harpoon's munich dark and Oscars chocoalte oatmeal are destined straight for marinades or brat-boiling!

hehe...a bargain for the $10 deposit they charge. :D

Must be cheaper in FL? It is about $20 here - hehe - but still a deal - hehe.

I just plain dont like the taste of what you would call "real beer".

WUSS! :shock: hehe :o And just for info, it doesn't have to be dark to be real beer. They run the gamut from pale to black and light to heavy. It just has to actually have flavor.

-=Jasen=-