Ducaticraig

Corner Rack?

Re: Corner Rack?

I reached out to the person you've mentioned and he is no longer making them. He gave Dennis the blue prints but I'm guessing Dennis never made them? :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The grill required holes to be drilled into the refractory hot face. It's easy for this to go wrong and suddenly you have a big chunk missing.. If I built and sold them it would be like saying I think it's ok to do..

I think the solution is to make up a bracket with a Tube for a support rod from the grill to keep it from falling off the shelf.. Which is probably do-able...

;);)

Re: Corner Rack? No need for all that. I never drilled and holes for mine and it stays put just fine. I use it as much with the legs as I do up on the lip like it is in that picture. When sitting on the lower grate, it also works well tucked into a back corner. fetch?id=74693 I think if the little prongs that were intended to have holes drilled were modified to be little short nubs, they would provide enough friction to hold it in place. fetch?id=74696 Of course, I don't use it with a roti, so "locked in" stability isn't a big requirement for me.

post-7653-13908241852_thumb.jpg

post-7653-139082418529_thumb.jpg

Dennis or to anyone else who can help find me this little corner rack, Help!

I would like to purchase the corner grate with the three potatoes. Is anyone making the grate for sale?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'll sell you the 3 potatoes but can't help you with the rack!

Hey,

I was the source of the item in question. (VersaGrill) The drilling is/was only required to use with the roti, otherwise it stands on it's own legs. I don't know how many people actually drilled, I did and didn't have any problems. It doesn't take much to hold it in place.

Firemonkey, you could cut your pins down to nubs and see how it goes, it won't void your warranty. ;-)