JGGibson

New from Sedona

Just wanted to introduce myself to this information rich forum. After considerable research and some communication with Dennis, I reached the same conclusion as the rest of you - had to have a Komodo Kamado!

It has now been ordered and I commence to absorb as much information as I am able from the sage advice within the forum. Thanks to you and Dennis for providing this rich environment for the Komodo experience and camaraderie.

Jim Gibson

Re: New from Sedona

Hello Jim,

Welcome to the forum and being a kk owner. As stated above don't hesitate to ask away, there are no dumb questions, just unresolved issues my boss used to say! Looking forward to your firs cook pic. And also be sure to join the komodo kamado facebook page too!

Carter

Hey Jim, welcome to the world of KK. You've just purchased the Rolex of grills on the market today. You will be amazed on how moist the food will come out when you pull your food off the grill. You'll never get tired off cooking on such a well built Masterpiece. I want you to know I say this as I am a proud owner of a Vibrant Blue Pebble KK purchased months ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You've just purchased the Rolex of grills on the market today.

Ahh Craig, Please don't take this personally..

I would rather have the watch analogy be Komodo Kamado the Patek Philippe of grills.. but then again nothing wrong with a Rolex except they can't keep time..

:lol::lol:

Welcome to the forum Jim, nice speaking with you the other day. I'm looking forward to you getting and cooking on your grill.

Jim was one of only a handful of customers I actually video chatted with on Skype..

It's great to have a face on the other end of voices..

;-)

Welcome Jim,

Welcome to the forum. I have had my KK for about 2 months so I am still learning as well. I find myself looking for a new recipe every couple of days to try out as I am sure you will too. Congrats on a great purchase as I am sure it will serve you well for many many years.