lobsterbake

Johnnyboy Cover color for Cobalt Blue KK

Hello,

I am trying to decide on a cover color that would go well with a Cobalt Blue KK as opossed to a generic black. I am thinking Ocean Blue, Marine Blue, Charcoal gray or Black - anyone with a Cobalt Blue KK and Johnnyboy cover that can provide some feedback on what color you selected and how it looks? I am open to any color but listed the four that I have picked so far. Pics would be great if you have them too.

Thanks,

Mark

My first post! I dont have my KK yet but want to have a cover ready to go when I get it! So excited to be ordering soon :lol:

Re: Johnnyboy Cover color for Cobalt Blue KK

Your cover covers your KK. It doesn't matter what color your KK is. Pick a cover color to go with your KK's location. I have a neutral brown deck and got a taupe cover. Maybe a marine color if by the pool. Actually, there are many ways to pick your color. A color you just like, your school colors, whatever. But your KK's color doesn't really factor in, does it?

I picked my KK color (Dark Autumn Nebula) to match the house and deck, so it was easy to pick the cover color to match (True Brown). My KK looks like a middle eastern woman in a burka!

Remember, Johnnyboy covers have to be in a fabric color that comes in 60" width, which leaves out most of the Sunbrella selection.

Welcome Lobsterbake to this forum.

Congratulations on your new purchase...you will be pleased with yourself for your choice in the near future :D .

I fully agree with Mguerra,, the cover needs more to match the surroundings, and that is a personal choice.

Here in Florida, sunbrella is the way to go, and I think a cover is essential, due to the harsh sun and the wind blown rain.

Johnnyboys covers are very well made, and he enjoys a great reputation.

I used my boat canvass guy to measure the KK. and make it to measure with a zipper behind so the wind does not lift it off and blow it away.

The KK is metallic brown, but the cover is sky-blue to go with the surface of the pool.

The metallic brown goes well with the travertine deck.

On the other hand, on the dock, all kayaks are covered with their own evergreen sunbrella covers and the boat's covers, dodger and T-Top are evergreen also.

So its all a question of preference and location.

Enjoy your grill and welcome again to the club.