Gazza

WOW Ribeye

fetch?id=68727fetch?id=68728fetch?id=68729

A big thanks to talisker63 for the following: Set up KK for low and slow around low to mid 200's Indirect Smoke chunks in Main grid in place Steaks on main grid for about 1hr but until internal temp is 49C if shooting for rare or 45C is going for med-rare Once at this temp steaks off and loose cover with foil Remove main grid and heat deflector Put in place the sear grill on its lowest setting Crank up heat to about 600F Steaks back on sear grill once up to 600F 1 min then rotate, then 1 min then flip, 1 min then rotate, 1 min and remove Check internal temp, if within 3C of where you want then rest If not put back on and shut all KK vents to dwell, temp drops fast and not too much more colour. BE CAREFUL WHEN OPENING AS YOU WILL GET BACK DRAFT FLARE UP. IT'S DANGEROUS I usually open the vents before the lid. Give the steaks more 1 mins bursts at dwell until the reach within 3C of target and then rest Enjoy and post pics Andrew talisker63 If my wife who is not the big meat lover can't stop eating it, it must be amazing. Only difference is I finished it on the gas using my beloved GrillGrates.