DavidS

Charlie and I are happy

Livvy, Charlie, I'm gonna post some pics of Chubby soon. Livvy will probably soon fall in love and Charlie will surely be jealous :shock:

Chubby is our new hinze 57 puppy we adopted. He's about 9 or 10 weeks old now and 25 lbs. He was super Chubby 1 1/2 weeks ago when we adopted him because he pushed his siblings outta the way and got all the food...he's slimming now that we feed him normal puppy amounts. He can get up the steps on his own now...without looking so funny.

The vet thought he was a Lab, but we know his mommy has a pitt bull face and his dad has some lab looks so he's got a whole lotta different stuff in him...but maybe a lot of lab genes. But who knows what he's gonna look like in a few more months :shock:

We want him to look really scary cause he's gonna be the guard dog out here in the woods. Course we also want him to be nice. So maybe he'll have a pitt bull face and a lab disposition, unless they are mean people, then the pitt bull will take over. :D

Livvy had her "well doggy" checkup the other night. Vet recommended against the rawhide chewies I'd been giving her, and suggested 'bullies.' She is gnawing away on one now. I was rather surprised, though, to learn they are the 'intimate parts' of a bull! Livvy seems to be enjoying it, but I'm not sure the bull is getting anything out of it. Supposed to be good teeth brushers, though.

Can you picture this? Mom walks in on me and Snooky and here's the exchange: Sanny!! What are you doing??? Um... brushing my teeth? :oops:

Better lock the door...

Well, now he splashes water out of his bowl and then lays in it in a butterflyed looking way to keep his belly cool. Yeah, he's plenty dopey...he got all the dopey genes from both parents. We went for a nice walk in the woods and let him experience the smell of deer poop...he didn't seem to mind the smell. He's chewing everything in his path :shock:

I'm a watch dog, that's what I do

I feel very safe with Chubby out there on the porch at night. I really feel like he just walks around the perimeter of the house looking for bad people. He's a 24-7 bad person repellent!

Someone was gonna teach me how to resize a pic but they never did...little help please.

100_1412.jpg:oops: