KamadoCobra

New KK owner in Ottawa, Canada

Hello world! Recently took delivery of a new 19.5" OTB "Lil 'Isla" with every option I could get my hands on. IMHO, the 19.5" is an under-appreciated design. A true work of art - especially with the pebble tile! Online pictures DO NOT do the"Lil 'Isla" justice. Got to see it up close and for real to truly understand. Still have it in storage since May - waiting for professional video crew to shoot it for an online review. In the meantime, I'm "getting by" with a PrimoJR (aarggghh). Can't wait to fire up my new "Bayi Naga", which translates to "Baby Dragon" in Indonesian. Cheers, Julian (KamadoCobra) p.s. Just got a mention on gratefulgriller's site: http://www.gratefulgriller.com/2013/...way-to-canada/ n68752

Re: New KK owner in Ottawa, Canada

I've decided to continue to produce the standing 19.5" but only ship/stock one or two at a time and of course they will still be available as a custom order.. The High Capacity 19.5" Table Top is at the mold makers right now. It has the same much larger lid like the 32" KK.