DennisLinkletter

Re-Newed my Vows and on a US Road-trip

Sai and I never had a proper wedding and she constantly reminded me over the last 14 years.. I finally caved in and gave her the ceremony with the white dress she always wanted on the beach at Crystal Cove beach between Newport and Laguna. 1004759_10151752399646563_1051201860_n.jpg

Sai was the most beautiful a bride I've ever seen.. I'm a lucky man..

fetch?id=68768943542_10200963106393693_782008555_n.jpg;) ;)

Re: Re-Newed my Vows and on a US Road-trip

If this is a holiday I need to get home and back to work to get some sleep!

After the wedding we went to Palm Springs (it was 117º) then up thru Needles on the back two land roads to Las Vegas..

Spend a could days there battling the heat.. Took the kids to Cirque du Soliel's Mystere.. the original one Still great after all these years..

Then off to Hoover dam thru Williams and up into the Grand Canyon.. My hotel's internet was out so I was parking outside another hotel in the middle of the night hi jacking their Wifi signal finally made a deal with the hotel next door.. Then off to Antelope Canyon.. Yup right out of a National Geo mag.. Great shots will post later, I'm soo tired I can't see straight..

Sai was the most beautiful a bride I've ever seen.. I'm a lucky man..

;)

Hey Dennis, remember the two reasons I gave as to how you could be so lucky (which I doubted either was true)? Well I came up with a third that must be the right answer, only trouble is I don't see the white cane anywhere with her? :smt044

Sorry, you know I had to bust on you some (more). hehe Congrats again.

-=J

Congrats Dennis!

I still can't believe you were taking business calls on your family vacation/honeymoon :eek:

FYI- he answered the phone while in Vegas... Wow! That's dedication!

But seriously, enjoy the time with your family, 'cuz you won't ever get it back!

Hoping that you stay "disconnected" (from work) for the remainder of your family vacay.