Bobbareeno

Patiently Waiting In Warner Robins GA

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the forum. Have had a XL BGE for three years now and decided I need to step up and buy the best! Dennis has been great answering the million questions I've had and I'd like to publicly thank him. My delivery date is set for 9/27 as I'm in Miami for business until the 26th. I gotta say....the wait is killing me!

Bob

Re: Patiently Waiting In Warner Robins GA

I ordered the 23" OTB in Autumn Nebula. The pictures of it look amazing. I am a member of both greeneggers and the egghead forum using this same nickname. I rarely post there, mostly lurk. I used to post more but there were some individuals there that weren't exactly behaving as adults so I mostly quit posting. They do have a mountain of information there though, it's been a great source of all things ceramic cooking. I actually have two BGE's, an X

L and a medium. The medium I bought for my youngest son and am using it until he buys a house. He's 24. One question, when should I expect my shipping information and tracking? My KK is set for delivery next Friday and I figure it will be put on a truck Monday and sent on its way East. With me ordering it but not able to take delivery until the 27th it made it easy. Dennis threw in two boxes of the coco charcoal. Between that and the free shipping this month I think I got a great deal on something I was going to purchase anyway! Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to posting some pictures of the KK when it arrives.

Bob

I awoke this morning to an email from Dennis with my shipping information. My autumn nebula left Carson last Wednesday. I'll call the shipping company when they're open and schedule the delivery. Right now they have an estimated delivery for this Wednesday but I won't be back home from Miami until late Thursday. Friday is going to be an awesome day! One more thing, you guys really love the coco charcoal? What makes it so special??

Bob

It's delivered! Got here around noon today. I had plenty of help and we got it move off the drive and onto the back patio in it's final resting place. What a beautiful piece of art it is! One thing, I cannot for the life of me find the thermometer! I've searched the crate and all boxes and it's simply not there. I sent Dennis an email about not being able to find it. Am I just blind or what?

Bob