bryan

Parts ordering

Yes, Joe you have been trying unsuccessfully for a couple of weeks but posting just that is unfair because you also know we have been trying to get you the gasket. I'm really sorry for the delay but this a perfect example why the website store shines and really needs to be used.

As you will recall I requested you to go directly to the store and make the purchase.. this handles the payment, the details to UPS sends the order directly to the fulfillment department all in one smooth flawless procedure. This never happened. I understand that you were unable to navigate thru the store and had difficulties understanding how to use the site because you wrote and expressed your disappointment how things have changed at Komodo Kamado.

When I heard about your problems, I personally billed you on paypal then went to UPS and booked the delivery sent it to the warehouse to go out, Oct 8th.. I understand you appreciated my hands on service from the earlier days of KK but this online store is progress and the only way KK can go forward. Also every time the information get's sent there is a chance for a mistake to happen which as you know it did..

Your first package as you know was sent out with just the knobs.. Warehouse error.. When I learned of this I called you back and we rebooked on the 19th.. as you can see the delivery was booked that day, I'll have to call the warehouse in the morning to see what happened.
X

I'm sure you understand that I am no longer able to personally send out spare parts for my customers.. But I will happily continue to do it for you Joe, please feel free to call me if you ever have any issues.. please do not wait a month, I need you cooking and posting on the forum.

Moral of the story and this is not for you Joe.. this is for everybody.. Please use the store when possible, it eliminates human error.. Please do not sent me requests/orders using the forum PM or website PM.. I really need then in my mail application and I go days at times without logging in there.. Please also remember that the forum and website are two completely different entities/ applications and the login info is not interchangeable ...
n74529
n74530
n74531

post-6370-139082418047_thumb.jpg

post-6370-139082418049_thumb.jpg

post-6370-139082418053_thumb.jpg