enif420

I just purchased a Komodo Kamado

I just purchased a Komodo Kamado 23 Ultimate grill from Dennis. I would like to tell you about my experience. Dennis is attentive to his customers. I wonder how many calls he gets in a day at all crazy hours because of the time differential. I called him at 1 o'clock A. M. (his time) in the morning once. He is always personable and gracious. I would do a business deal with Dennis on his word or a handshake. I cannot say that about to many people now a days. Dennis is the Michelangelo of the kamado grills. Dennis blends artistry, manufacturing, and engineering in his effort to produce the Komodo Kamado grill. Dennis dots all the i's and crosses all the t's to produce a functional work of art that truly enhances the barbecue experience in anyone's backyard.

The delivery is an experience in itself. A large crate comes to your place. Their are eight bolts on the bottom of the crate unscrew them. On the top half of the crate their are about ten Phillips screws unscrew them. This is the ramp. The crate with large gaps so you can see your grill inside the crate, just slides up and off. How easy is that to do. Dennis provides you with a crow bar to remove four slats of wood that hold the wheels. After you remove them and the nails, place the ramp on the side of the bottom of the crate and roll off your Komodo Kamado.

Stay tuned for my discussion of the Komodo Kamado grill. You will not want to miss that review.

Vernon M

California