LK BBQ

KK 19" Tabletop in Autumn Gold Pebble

I just received my KK 19" Tabletop in Autumn Gold Pebble.  Now I understand why everyone posts about their delivery like it is a baby being born - it is!  I have to say - as great as they look in pictures, the real KK is so much better in person.  It is truly a thing of beauty.  The 19" is a total beast of a grill - I can't even imagine what its larger versions feel like.  The tile colors pop even more than the photos.  I can only appreciate in person the unbelievable engineering put into this.  The perfect fit of the cover and latch parts, the counterbalancing spring, the BBQ guru ports, the elastomeric grout, the overload of accessories and parts...  Dennis thought of everything!  This was a big investment for me, but it feels completely worth it.  

I haven't done my break-in cook yet, but will be sure to post in the future.

Here is a photo of the KK in its new home.  I haven't figured out whether I will put this on a table - My first choice is to hold out for the stainless steel stands.  

I look forward to joining the legions of KK fanatics!   :)

post-834-0-95397500-1392875533_thumb.jpg

I have a number of people why they should pay so much more for a kk. Now you know. I tell them that when you get one, you'll get it. I do understand though, its a lot of money for a grill, but I' never heard of anyone regretting the purchase one it arrives. Congrats, and pics please!<br />

<br />

<br />

Robert

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.