twharton

8 Years Later - The Happiest of Kampers

I haven't posted in a long time but since I purchased a few accessories I thought I'd check in. For anyone on the fence...get off and buy it. To everyone else cheers. Over almost eight years I have hosted countless casual and formal events with my KK as the star attraction. The most memorable were one of my daughters wedding rehearsal dinner...12 Beef Tenderloins and fed 110 guests...and my other daughters engagement celebration. We also cook on it on average a couple times a week for just my wife and myself...stuffed portobello mushrooms...baked vidalia onions...smoked king mackerel...no limits

It's just perfect! Thank you so much Dennis! :occasion5:

Tom Wharton

Gulf Breeze, FL

"Where Thousands Live The Way Millions Wish They Could!"

• Like 1

Well, at least your POSK is being useful! Mine was addicted to crack and finally OD (top hat assembly fell off where the bolts entered the lid)! I still get emails from them, hilarious!!

But, there were positives - the old Forum (back in the day) was great and I learned tons there (from folks like Porkchop, among others) and it got me started on ceramic cooking. So for all that, I'm grateful. And even though my "lifetime" grill only lasted 7 years, it was a good run compared to many others - and best of all, it lead me here!