baking with fire

Anyone a little skeptical about buying, don't be!

Placed an order for a Black Textured OTB with Dennis on June 30th.

Used a Paypal account to pay for grill, which inturn gets billed to my American Express card. Amx bill arrived about 30 day later, but unfortunately had massive fraudulent activity. I explained to amx rep that there was one legitimate charge on card and that I was sending in a payment for it.

About a week before grill was to be delivered, I receive a e-mail from paypal that states my amx card requested a chargeback

Cookin the pork and veggies without charcoal? Hmmm... Or did you cook on something else and put the food on the cooker for the photo? I don't see any soot or other evidence of heat in there! :::suspicious::: :)

Good catch, must of been the first photo...got smoke coming out the top in one of em. Coulda been photoshopped like those shoes on OJ though...never know.

Look Closer

Got the grill to my house late night before I left town for a few days.

Had to squeeze in a first cooking the next day after work and before packing.

Filled center ring half way with charcoal and fired it up. (would not use so little charcoal again- but its my first try)

Temp got up to 375 ( couldn't get it higher)and put the pork tenderloins on to get some color about 10-15 min.

then moved to side and placed veggies over direct heat.

If you look close you can see the glow just below the pork.