DaveyR

Astro made it home last night

I am now a official grilling member of the KK family.

Last night Astro our 23" Metallic Bronze got to meet the neighbors as i asked if i could have a quick hand carrying a grill in through the house.  At that stage someone mentioned have you measured the doors and the fun started.  (Thankfully Astro's butt was not to big :) for the doors)

So up stairs down stairs and out to our back yard Astro did go and finally all put back together.

First cook will happen this evening which should be grilled salmon and steak with a bead baking session tomorrow all going well.

post-1830-0-59102100-1412773171_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I have a couple of boxes of CoCo coming with the grill. I’ll be sure to keep this in mind for the future. Where are you located?

Folks, load up on CoCo when you order your grill. If I remember correctly, Dennis can pack like 15 boxes in the crate with an OTB-23" and it doesn't affect shipping price. Can only image how many boxes will fit in the crate of the Bad Boy 32"!! 

Ok so first cook is done.  Forgot to get the potatoes baking but here we go.

Broccoli and Cauliflower with a bit of olive oil and fresh ground pepper from the garden.

post-1830-0-99159100-1412854817_thumb.jp

Fingerling potatoes (Thought i had a shot showing them but forgot to take that one.

Steak and a salmon filet.

post-1830-0-22345700-1412855170_thumb.jp

DaveyR - that is one VERY fine looking KK you have there!  And I like the way it cooks.  

You'll absolutely LOVE the CoCoNut extruded charcoal for low-n-slow cooks.  Almost no ash, very efficient charcoal.  I was amazed at my first few cooks at how good this charcoal really is.  I give it 5/5.