CeramicChef

The Beast Shivers!

Well KKers, it snowed in OKC yesterday, about 2.5" from what I hear.  Windy as all get out and dadgummed cold.  However, The Beast seemed right at home here in OKC and on the patio.

post-1637-0-36388900-1416240283_thumb.jp

post-1637-0-21289600-1416240303_thumb.jp

Y'all stay warm and have a great week!

Oh hey!  Dennis, The Beast wanted in yesterday afternoon.  I had to tell him NO!  I told him that he had a coat on the way from overseas.  Any word?

Piece of advice to another fellow Midwesterner where it gets damned cold in winter - take out your thermometer and bring it inside. It gets cold enough here that it will "under range" and throw off the calibration. Which reminds me to go take mine out, too! This cold snap sneaked up on us!

• Like 1

Doc - do you run your dawgs? Freddy would listen the his dawgs baying and he could tell exactly what was going on out in the field. Those Guys had a voice that really carried! Great dawgs and lovely animals. They laid around until it was time to go to work and then they were all business and then, it was back to holding down a hunk of floor.

Thanks for rescuing those animals. They never forget.

Wow, Doc!  I know exactly the kind of country you're in.  Bastard country we call it where I come from ... it takes one mean bastard to live there.  Nobody but a real bastard wants to live there. Yada, yada, yada!  Present company excluded, of course.  

If you hunted those days in that kind of terrain, man, you'd never stop picking cactus needles from the dawgs legs and paws.  You don't need that at all.

Again, thanks for the rescue of those dawgs.  I've rescued dawgs and cats and never regretted it for a second.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.