CeramicChef

Talk About Customer Service!

KKers and Potential Customers of all stripe - 

Well I just got off the phone with Dennis Linkletter, the gentleman who owns KK.  I sent Dennis an email this morning  about a problems I thought I might have with TheBeast, my KK BB 32".  I attached pictures. Dennis knew I was doing some cooks over the next couple of days.  No more than 5 minutes later I get a call from Dennis.  

Dennis could have easily replied by email.  Would have been absolutely fine by me. Remember, he's half a world away in Indonesia.  That's 13 hours ahead of my time here in OKC!  It was late at night in Indonesia, WAY beyond anything normal business hours, and I get a call in response to my email.

Kamado Kookers, I know that there are a lot of good kamados on the market and Kamado Joe, among its devotees, is hailed for its customer service.  But when the owner of the company personally calls you in the middle of his night to make certain you know there is no problem with TheBeast, that's the single most impressive customer service experience I've ever had.  

I had heard the tales of very good customer service from KJ.  And it is well deserved.  I like the KJ product line.  But nothing in my experience has prepared me for the level of service I've gotten from Dennis Linkletter and his company, Komodo Kamado.  It is so far beyond anything posted here I just had to post this.  I built 4 companies based on excellent customer service and that made me quite comfortable.  But as good as my companies were at taking care of customers, I NEVER went the lengths Dennis does to make certain we Komodo Kamado owners know we count above all else.

KK owners know how valued they are by KK and Dennis specifically.  I can recommend KK without any reservation.  What's amazing, each and every KK owners has a story just like mine.  To any potential KK customer, your KK will come with a level of customer you won't believe!  Buy the KK you're looking at and you'll never regret it one iota.

post-1637-0-08962000-1417025099_thumb.jp