DennisLinkletter

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all..

I am thankful for all your support over the years. This has been a very trying year for both KK and my family.

I'm just grateful it's almost over.. when things get really tough it can only get better.

Myself and family have survived an attack by the Indonesian tax system, Google dropping KK from their pages and a mother in law with a bad ticker.. 

There is light at the end of the tunnel, please excuse me if I have not been as available this year as in the past.

KK will soon have CoCo Char available on Amazon with prime delivery.

There will be two new models released this spring and last but not least a new website with a video blog that will have lots of informative vids with KK tricks and tips..

We also have a new customer relationship / customer service system set up that will more efficiently handle the mountain of emails we now receive daily..

Happy Thanksgiving to you..

Link Family in Myanmar

post-2-0-58401300-1417125845_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I truly hope that all your troubles are behind you and that it's all good going forward!

Exceedingly excited about being able to buy coco-char on Amazon with Prime delivery. Sweet!!!

Santa has promised me some new "toys" once the new web page and store are up (new pizza stone and double-walled drip pan) - because I've been a very good boy this year! - LMAO!!

• Like 1

Dennis - I'm glad you've successfully met these challenges and I hope and pray they are permanently behind you and your family.

I know this was a wonderful Thanksgiving for me personally. TheBeast, that KK BB 32" that you sold to me was my best use of funds this year! Why I ever waited is beyond me. That said, Dennis, you and TheBeast are killing me. People who have tasted the cooks that come off TheBeast want me to cook for them! I'm starting to run myself ragged, and it's all your fault! LOL!

I'm really looking forward to you new website, the new products, some of the new products I've heard you have in the pipeline!

It's been my great pleasure getting to know you! You're aces.

All the best to you and your family!