CeramicChef

TheBeast Gets His Tux!

Well, TheBeast finally got his own formal wear and he couldn't be happier!  Made by Sunbrella, the workmanship of this cover beats anything I've ever seen on any kind of patio get.  Heavy duty treated canvas, all seams are incredibly well sewn.  The cover is designed to fit like a glove and it does.  And like everything KK, this manufacturer has passed muster with Dennis Linkletter.  It's also passed muster with all kinds of KK Owners.  All I did was hop on the train as it passed by.  Of course, the color is black!  After all, this is formal wear for TheBeast!

post-1637-0-75417400-1418751492_thumb.jp

Howdy again KK Cookers!

Well, it's a cold rain dropping out of the skies here in OKC.  We'll  take rain anytime we can get it, but does it have to be so COLD?

I went out to greet TheBeast and fire up some lump when I was greeted by the following sight:

post-1637-0-10177700-1418853473_thumb.jp

And here is an oblique view:

post-1637-0-69749400-1418853610_thumb.jp

Talk about waterproof!  I don't know what the canvas that comprises TheBeast's Tux is treated with, but I've never see water proofing like this.  Makes water look like diamonds!

So why am I dragging TheBeast out in the rain?  I have some new neighbors, Kerwin and wife Pat who moved in next door. They're still living out of boxes and I told them that dinner tomorrow evening ow be on me.  The menu is pulled pork sammies, vinegar based cole slaw for BBQ Reubens, Lays potato chips, and a cherry pie for desert.  So, TheBeast has to earn his keep!

Additionally, I'm having the whole famn damily over tomorrow evening.  MY youngest brother tried his best to amputate his Bird Finger's last joint last Friday.  It caught in a chipper-shredder.  Don't ask.  Anyway, he had surgery yesterday to insert pins and try and save the finger.  The Doctor is cautiously optimistic.  So my sister flew in from Colorado Springs.  A brother drove in from Tulsa.  So we're getting together for the same menu as my neighbor, by special request of another one of my brothers.  So, the house if full!  And we'll be full tomorrow evening!

I'll keep y'all posted.

Stay dry and stay warm!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.