Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The Tapatalk plugin has been re-enabled. If you have any issues with using the plugin please post in the link below. Thank you
http://komodokamadoforum.com/topic/8913-tapatalk-plugin-back-working-2018-05-16/

tinyfish

Say hello to the newest KK 23 owner.

I'm just slumming it right now. I just lit my KJ Jr for spatchcock chicken. The KJ's not to worried about Annabelinda/Dargo/Falkor it's my XL BGE thats worried about lack of use once the KK arrives.

I'm just slumming it right now. I just lit my KJ Jr for spatchcock chicken. The KJ's not to worried about Annabelinda/Dargo/Falkor it's my XL BGE thats worried about lack of use once the KK arrives.

Just the opposite for me. Full sized Akorn isn't worried as I'll still have to fire it up from time to time for the really big cooks.

My Akorn Jr on the other hand is already crying.

Beauty! and TheBeast aren't worried about anything!  We're having fun in the sun here in the OK Spring!  And dodging tornados as is always the case from March to September.  

Had time to kill so I googled the ship my KK is coming over on and I found it. Turns out there is a website thats gives the ships current location and tracking information. ..cool. Now, if there was only a way to send the captain a message and tell him "full speed ahead".

• Like 2

tinyfish, tracking the ship with your KK must be a lot of fun. Let's hope it doesn't hit an iceberg :sad10:  :sad10: Do you know where it will dock?

• Like 1

If Canada is like the U.S., the actual road time is the shortest part. Both my grills took about 5 days travel by truck. You'll be grillin in no time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Awesome you can track the ship. Throw up a link would love to check that out.

Try this http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/details/ships/shipid:152368/mmsi:218364000/imo:9450442/vessel:FRANKFURT_EXPRESS. Click on latest position on the map.

The ship is called Frankfurt Express 31e.

My KK has made its way to Singapore and is waiting to hitch a ride to Vancouver on the Frankfurt Express.

Tiny - the longest days of my life were from the time I got the notification that the KK was loaded and shipped and the call from the dock in OKC stating it would be delivered the next day!

Well my KK is almost here. I got a call that my KK should be at a local warehouse by June 2nd. I hope no theres no delays at the warehouse so I can get it delivered asap.

Ok, tiny!  Its time to really get the waiting over and done with!  I gotta see pics of your KKs arrival, its unbundling, and first cook!  I'm really looking forward to this.  I couldn't be happier for you tiny!

I just read this post from start to finish. 

So funny how close our posts were tiny. 

Another interesting fact, is that the boat that delivered youre KK to Canada is the same one that is delivering mine!! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.