tinyfish

What did you name your Komodo

2 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Sorry bout the double post i didn't think the first one went through

No big deal.  I took care of them.  You're fine!  

Dragon's Breath.  DB.  I like it!  Kudos.  

DB has a nice setting and looks as if he has some friends to play with.

thanks CC. I'm getting things the way I like them. when I get my cabinet that will put the finishing touches on the patio. my main cooker is the KK of course but I have the disc-it for things like stir fry and stuff like that. I also have a treager smoker I bought before I knew I was going to get my KK, its off to the side and not in the pic. Its kinda funny I have lived in this house for 27 years and bet I haven't been out in the back yard more that 100 times. but now that I have DB I guess that will all change in my outdoor kitchen. now all I have to do is get rid of all that dead grass and put something that doesn't need water. all those storage containers have charcoal in them LOL and I still have a pallet in the garage. guess I won't have to worry about charcoal for a few years LOL.

MacKenzie not sure what I'm gong to cook. May just make stir fry. my daughter is coming over for a bike ride later on this afternoon. and I'm not sure how far we will ride. Lucky for me I have an electric bike so if i get tired I'll just go on battery power. Ok everybody have a great weekend and happy grilling.

• Like 2

While I went with a Terra Blue for my KK, females in my family were begging me to get a Bronze one.   We're located in central Ohio,   So, I have to admit, they came up with a fantastic name in effort to persuade me:  "LeBronze"

After watching the Cav's unbelievable comeback in the NBA Finals, I was kinda wishing I had listened to them.