ckreef

Ordered My KK Super Jr

Charles - what a GORGEOUS KK!  Simply strikingly gorgeous.  I couldn't be happier for you.  Keep those pics of that pristine, virginal white firebox because in a couple of weeks you'll never believe it was that white!  

What a GREAT day!  Drink a couple of fingers of your favorite adult beverage for me while you sit and enjoy the burn in.  You and Super Jr have a great time bonding.

• Like 1

ckreef - hey! What does Hawk think of his new cooker?

Well Mrs skreef who generally thinks KK's are gaudy was really pleased with the color choice and likes the looks.

Hawke just thinks I'm nuts for spending that much on a grill when I was pumping out killer food on what I had. But in saying this I think I'm nuts for buying him a $500 video gaming system.

Just because I'm nuts it never stopped me from spending the cash.

Charles! LOL! Well, I think you're nuts for waiting sooooo long to join the KK Club!

I'm glad skreef likes Super! I can't wait to see some of her cooks on it. She's really talented in her own right. And Hawk will come around. He'll learn soon enough when he needs to impress his lady friends with his culinary expertise! Cooks done over real fire really impress folks so much more than done inside on a mere stove. Then there will be that time when he cooks for her parents the first time. But, let's not get the cart before the horse! Gotta get Hawk outta high school and college first!