howardjoyce

Komodo Kamado gone missing. . .

When I saw that a KK was heisted from the SoCal desert, I was going to make a comment about Richard Johnson...  But then realized the joke might be lost nowadays   

Did I miss the post about the beatdown delivered to the culprits?  It would be a long time before anyone found their bones in the desert if that were my grill! :twisted:

So...returned to Palm Springs and had a chance to assess the bumps and bruises from "tatay's" field trip:

- Rubber on one of the wheels was cut (!?!?) so that it has a flat side

- Missing one of the knobs

- Couple of bolts gone from one of the brackets that held left side table

- Heat deflector and charcoal lighter were gone

But otherwise....except for a throrough cleaning, all is well and it is operational.

Thanks for all of the help folks....and happy grilling!

post-629-0-17482000-1440879432_thumb.jpg

+1 here in the POSK club...mine is in storage in the USA, 80% of the tiles fell off.  I kept them thinking that one day I may hire someone to fix it...  Now that I have my two KKs, I plan to use the POSK for target practice one day when I see it again.  I promise to post a video.

+1 here in the POSK club...mine is in storage in the USA, 80% of the tiles fell off.  I kept them thinking that one day I may hire someone to fix it...  Now that I have my two KKs, I plan to use the POSK for target practice one day when I see it again.  I promise to post a video.

I eagerly await your posting of that!! 

Glad to hear that Tatay is basically OK after the whole ordeal! Everything is fixable.