ckreef

Prometheus my KK Super Jr

My KK Super Jr hence forth named Prometheus.

85d95f085af3257a72f513a34f8cbf5a.jpg

Prometheus a Titan in Greek mythology.

Prometheus stole fire from Olympus for the benefit of humanity.

Prometheus also tricked Zeus into eternally claiming the inedible parts of cows and bulls for the sacrificial ceremonies of the gods, while conceding the nourishing parts to humans for the eternal benefit of humankind (steaks).

TY JayhawkPharmer from Kamado Guru for such an appropriate name.

• Like 2

This photo above really demonstrates how well the wide as the grill charcoal basket works in delivering uniform heat for grilling..

This is what it looks like inside.. the SS plate on the bottom prevents concentrated airflow just above the draft foot which results in a hotspot up front.

Sorta of an uniform air dispersant plate..

post-2-0-87455200-1429511132_thumb.jpg

This photo really demonstrates how well the wide as the grill charcoal basket works in delivering uniform heat for grilling..

Yea I had it rockin for sure. The more I use Prometheus the more I love it.

Lump basket is the only design worth having for a kamado - IMHO anyway

Lump basket is the only design worth having for a kamado - IMHO anyway

Hate to say it, but even RJ got that part right! Too bad he used cheap steel in making his baskets. I burned through 2 of them! Don't see that happening in my lifetime with the KK.

Hate to say it, but even RJ got that part right! Too bad he used cheap steel in making his baskets. I burned through 2 of them! Don't see that happening in my lifetime with the KK.

Pound for pound my 16.5" Super Jr (Prometheus) has more SS than my cheapie 4 burner SS gasser in total - sad very sad - and I paid good money for that gasser.

I've never had a grate like this before. Same basic grate material as the BB 32" just smaller in size. But not smaller in SS thickness.

I am lovin Prometheus these days.