ecx123

New JR KK in Toronto

Heylo,

Finally got some nice weather here in Toronto Canada and setup up my KK Jr16 that I had in storage since Christmas. Despite all that I have read and pictures that I have seen of the KK, I have to say I am still totally impressed by the actual KK. The quality and workmanship is so extraordinary in this modern world of disposable convenience, there is literally no item in the entire package that I can say did meet and exceed my expectations. Kudos to Dennis for making such an awesome product. Awesome is AWESOMENESS IS!

Now down to some serious BBQ!

Ecx

post-1182-0-49891100-1429721340_thumb.jp

post-1182-0-49770600-1429721348_thumb.jp

• Like 1

ecx - this is a red letter day for you and us! Welcome to the KK Family! That is one seriously gorgeous KK. At first, I thought I was looking at my 19" Hi-Cap .... it's the gold pebble too! You've got one gorgeous KK sitting on your deck. Congrats!

So what's on the menu for the first cook? Pics! We wanna see pics Nd share in that first cook!

So far just grilled up some steaks. Noobie mistake, did not put enough lump coal in basket and only opened the knob vents on the bottom. Waiting waiting waiting.... for the thing to get hot. Got back on this forum and realized oh need to fill up basket and open up the bottom vent - ah yes know heat rises rapidly. Grilled at 500 and very tasty. Sorry no pics as it got late by the time I figured it out. HE HE next time.

• Like 1