skreef

Joining the fun.

Welcome aboard sweetie - I guess I can't talk about you any more - J/K

I love your cooks and I know these KK owners will love seeing what you got.

Since I just went through tonight's pictures - dinner looks almost as good as it tasted. Can't wait to see your post.

• Like 1

skreef - I wondered when you'd get over here!  WELCOME!  

Sports fans, skreef has a reputation of sandbagging folks.  That's how she lassoed ckreef for good.  I've seen her cooks and I'm telling y'all this lady can cook!  She knows her way around that small KK hiding in ckreef's back yard!  

skreef - you ain't blindsiding us over here!   :cheers:

It's great to have you join us, skreef!

Congratulations! Using the KK, like most properly designed and manufactured items, will continue to put a smile on your face each time you use it long after the shine on the SS grates is gone :). Be prepared!

Hi I appreciate the welcome. Yes when that food is ready I am smiling from ear to ear..:D

skreef - I wondered when you'd get over here! WELCOME!

Sports fans, skreef has a reputation of sandbagging folks. That's how she lassoed ckreef for good. I've seen her cooks and I'm telling y'all this lady can cook! She knows her way around that small KK hiding in ckreef's back yard!

skreef - you ain't blindsiding us over here! :cheers:

It's great to have you join us, skreef!

Hi CC thanks for the welcome on this forum to..thank you for all that bragging you doing on me..I have to say ckreef has taught me all the do's and donts on the grills.since I have been cooking on grill, I have all sorts of cooks I want to do

Im looking forward to sharing those with everyone and def looking forward everyone elses

• Like 1

Wecome to the forum..

Great to see a couple posting with individual usernames..

I believe you to be our first..

;-)

Hi Dennis.thank you for the big welcome...ckreef and I love to cook together.Its great we can share this everyday..we cook something on the kk every night..it is a big affair at the Backyard Bistro