ThreeDJ16

Free Fuel - Well, low cost anyway??

Wow, I have always seen the BS ads in the back of popular science and loads of other hocus pocus turn water into fuel garbage. But this clip is from Fox news. If this can be done efficiently, then this would be one of the greatest inventions of our time - so why the hell is it so low key? Has anyone else ever heard of this company or this guy? Man, I want to invest with this dude! Could you imagine the impact globally on oil prices - we could finally flick our nose at middle east oil. He claims his car can run 100 miles on 4 ounces of water!! Here is his web site: http://hytechapps.com/ and the video clip is below.

-=Jasen=-

th_WaterFuel.jpg

Interesting stuff.

I am going to have to contact some folks at the Army Environmental Center and see if they have a line one of the hummers they referenced in the news clip. Maybe they have a line on a Department of Energy grant available with it so we can test a prototype of their gas generator. It would be interesting to see if the energy balance is efficient enough to make it a viable alternative to fossil fuels.

Amazing what you can learn of a grill site.

Thanx for the tip

But this clip is from Fox news. If this can be done efficiently, then this would be one of the greatest inventions of our time - so why the hell is it so low key?

a) Fox news runs all sorts of garbage stories

B) This CAN'T be done efficiently (it takes a ton of power to separate the water molecules). You might as well run your car off of a 50A electrical line.

c) This invention has been around for a long time (Google "Brown's Gas") and crops up whenever energy prices increase.

i can accept that fox news made a blunder like this, but our military?? a hummer that runs on a cup of water? honestly, while there's the whole "thousand dollar hammer" thing, would the military consider this technology if it was so BLATANTLY phony? my first answer would be "no", but then again... :wink:

But this clip is from Fox news. If this can be done efficiently' date=' then this would be one of the greatest inventions of our time - so why the hell is it so low key?[/quote']

a) Fox news runs all sorts of garbage stories

B) This CAN'T be done efficiently (it takes a ton of power to separate the water molecules). You might as well run your car off of a 50A electrical line.

c) This invention has been around for a long time (Google "Brown's Gas") and crops up whenever energy prices increase.

The efficiency is what he claims is the breakthrough and also the way the gas binds with others. While I could completely see it being BS, if we disbelieve everyone's attempt, we might just miss the real deal. He has some pretty interesting videos on his web site (which again, could be faked, I doubt it for the two news reels though).

There are two things I always wanted to see accomplished one day; unlocking the power of water as an efficient fuel source and harnessing the natural power of magnets for energy creation (ok, ok so I am sure there are a few more too - how about a hyperdrive engine - hehe or anti-grav boots - hehe). I have to wonder about all the kooky stories of conspiracy theories and the such, when our country is held in a death grip by mega oil corporation's making billions. If that is not enough money to make things happen the way you want, then I don't know what would be?

Anyway, enough babble from me, just thought it was interesting conversation since I cannot freakn grill anything right now!! :cry:

-=Jasen=-

Oh yeah, one more thing about magnets; damn they are cool. I can amuse myself for hours with the things. Sometimes at work when I am board and don't have access to my video games (opps - shh), I snatch a couple of horseshoe magnets off the magnet boards and entertain myself. Hey, I never said I was a complex guy; sometimes it can be the simple things.

You never know when an idea might pan out. I got an e-mail from our DC folks today requesting ideas and equipment to operate renewable power at Iraqi bases. They are looking to cut down on the supply convoys that are at constant risk of attack. They referenced this mobile solar and wind unit as a possibility. If I had a $100K and lived someplace where the sun shone in the winter I wouldn't mind popping one of these babies up in the back yard. If for no other reason than to just piss off my homeowners association. :twisted:

http://skybuilt.com/mps.htm