tinyfish

My KK is home at last.

The wait is over. My bronze metallic KK 23" is now uncrated and resting in her new home.

I am amazed at the size of the KK, it is massive. The quality the fit the finish everything is perfect as you all know. After seeing the teak handles on the grid lifter I am wanting a teak cabinet badly now.

I won't bore you all with a ton of pictures but here are a few

post-2313-0-15996500-1433462496_thumb.jp

Here she is with some of her new friendspost-2313-0-60747200-1433462588_thumb.jp

You got to have the famous crow bar shotpost-2313-0-25874200-1433462653_thumb.jp

A little closer lookpost-2313-0-15391400-1433462738_thumb.jp

I ordered a Sunbrella cover since my KK sleeps under the open sky. The cover is top notch quality and I just love the color I pickedpost-2313-0-85899100-1433463014_thumb.jp

And here is my bbq areapost-2313-0-60450000-1433463359_thumb.jp

All kamados under cover for the nightpost-2313-0-03134300-1433463480_thumb.jp

Now time to work on my Craigslist/Kijiji ad...neglected XL BGE looking for a loving new home...HAHA

@MacKenzie I know your waiting on your delivery the time will pass fast.

WOO, HOO!!!

Gotta see pics of that virgin cook next!!!

You got it but you may have to wait till fathers day.

So I'm thinking what do you cook as your first cook on the king of kamados, how about the king of roasts a Prime Rib roast on the rotisserie. My butcher carries 40 day dry aged prime beef.

tinyfish, the wait is over and the fun begins. Your KK is stunningly beautiful. I'm glad for you that the wait is over and I bet you are going to be cooking on it this weekend. I hope your weather stays as fine as it appears to have been today. Talk about excitement :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :party2:  :party2:  :music1:  :music1:  :cheers:  

Yes, my turn is coming. :D  

tiny - CONGRATS! This is a wonderful day for you and your family! Beautiful pics of a beautiful KK! Stunning. Simply stunning! Everything is all white, new pristine. Let's get that burnin on the elastomeric over and done with and then throw some great steaks on at the end and celebrate! I couldn't be happier for you!

Davey, it is already Friday night in Singapore, I've had three dirty martinis and have my credit card in my pocket....  Do not put these ideas in my head mate.  It also happens to be our 11 year wedding anniversary and it would be too ironic if she filed for divorce on the same day.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I am glad to be an owner of the best kamado in the world.

Now time for a name. I had three names in mind when I first placed my order but I have since changed my mind. Since I plan on spending lots of time with my KK I'm thinking now of a girls name since I prefer to be in the company of ladies more....no offense boys.

• Like 1