LeadDog

Lookie Here

Dennis sent this picture of my future textured OTB KK. I have a name picked out for it but I'm open to suggestions.

unknown.JPG

I photoshopped the image that Dennis sent me a little bit because he said the white balance might be off just a bit. I used this picture of the texture color that I ordered to adjust the image.

Grr3.jpg

What do you think?

Yella turd :shock:
That was nasty. He's all happy about his new cooker, and you called it something ugly. :( And he even bought the brand you approve of, and you still called it a bad name.

I suggest Ingot!! :) or Nugget! Giant pieces of valuable gold. Or Ft. Knox, since wonderful things will be inside it soon as you get it. :)

Or Rawhide. Gittem up! Move em out! lol

That was nasty. He's all happy about his new cooker, and you called it something ugly. :( And he even bought the brand you approve of, and you still called it a bad name.

Well, I assumed he wanted the truth :shock: But it does look different today, last night I was at home upstairs, tired, different lighting.

Hmmm, how about "Mustard Urn"...that OK from our legal department :lol:

(No offense intended there LeadDog...sometimes it takes a word from our women folk to get us straightened out, eh)

:lol: Curly, I almost shot diet coke out my nose!

Though I really think we need to see this one in situ.

Good, I'm glad everyone's not made at me!

I guess it may be a California color...just don't sit right with me. I know it'll cook good and stand up to the elements good...but I think LeadDog deserves the truth. Honestly, he may be the only one on earth that likes that color and we really need to talk him out of it. But hey man, even if you are the only one, it is yours, so enjoy. I may make fun of it once in awhile, but seeing some of your good vittles come off of it may warm me too it some :shock:. I'm used to beauty...(see pic of my wife) and things like that are just hard to look at for me.

ugliest.jpg

personally' date=' i think it looks pretty cool! i would like to see it in its new home too! y'know, it's really kinda sad when the "have-nots" go spouting off on how somebody's cooker looks! :shock: what do they call that? "sour grapes" maybe? :D[/quote']

Dude, you just jealous of my pretty thang. We can't all have the same eye for beauty now can we porkchop. Call it sour grapes if ya want, I'll say the same when mine comes in too.

I'll post pics of mine when it comes in and you rah-rah boys can jump in and say how beautimous it is cause it's a KK and the honest folk can just give me their opinions. :wink:

DJ, I guess after enough of the big drinks you'd even think my lady was a looker. To each his own I guess. :shock:

I just can't jump on the rah-rah wagon with that color fellas, sorry bout that. If ya wanna kick me outta the secret society, I fully understand :?

We decided months ago that we was gonna be honest over here, as opposed to the other place, so I'm sticken to my guns. :lol:

But from now on, to be more PI, I'll just keep my opinion to myself on specific colors and tile choices...if I think they are not pleasant to look at. :wink:

DJ, I guess after enough of the big drinks you'd even think my lady was a looker. To each his own I guess. :shock:

I just can't jump on the rah-rah wagon with that color fellas, sorry bout that. If ya wanna kick me outta the secret society, I fully understand :?

We decided months ago that we was gonna be honest over here, as opposed to the other place, so I'm sticken to my guns. :lol:

OK, I am refering to the antique looking ones!

-=Jasen=-

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.