tinyfish

Komodo Squared.....

After setting up my Komodo I ran into two problems. The first problem is that my new Komodo is making my BGE look like crap (thanks Dennis). The second problem is after seeing the beautiful teak wood on the grill lifters I had to get a teak cabinet (well not so much a problem) just a want.

So I am going Komodo squared. I just ordered another KK 23" in the same bronze metallic colour to have a matching set plus a teak cabinet with two cut outs to centre the two Komodo's.

So now time to sell my BGE to fund the purchase.

I do own a Kamado Joe Jr so from this day forward I refuse to look at the Komodo 16" in fear of buying one. I may have to stop looking at @CKReefs sharp looking Promethesus too...no offence. LOL.

Back to waiting again.

• Like 1

After setting up my Komodo I ran into two problems. The first problem is that my new Komodo is making my BGE look like crap (thanks Dennis). The second problem is after seeing the beautiful teak wood on the grill lifters I had to get a teak cabinet (well not so much a problem) just a want.

So I am going Komodo squared. I just ordered another KK 23" in the same bronze metallic colour to have a matching set plus a teak cabinet with two cut outs to centre the two Komodo's.

So now time to sell my BGE to fund the purchase.

I do own a Kamado Joe Jr so from this day forward I refuse to look at the Komodo 16" in fear of buying one. I may have to stop looking at @CKReefs sharp looking Promethesus too...no offence. LOL.

Back to waiting again.

Let's face it. You are now the prime candidate to be the #trifecta king (you know you want to). Watch out or I'll start sending you pictures direct - LOL

Now you have a real problem, what are you going to call the twins?

I guess you could call one Pi and the other R squared, that would about cover it:)

I must have missed that math class....LOL

The first names that come to mind is flat and broke...flat broke. haha

Thanks for the kinds words everyone.

That is going to be one very cool setup. Can’t wait for pictures when it’s all together.

Thanks I think it will look very nice. The teak table is tentatively going to have a stainless steel inlay in the top similar to granite work station table. I am very excited to see what the cabinet will look like with the cut out on each end and the S.S. inlay.