DennisLinkletter

KK Looflighter GiveAway + CoCoChar Discount..

Wanted to share this Looflighter GiveAway..

If you follow the link you will also get  $15 off discount on a 20 lb box of my extruded CoConut shell charcoal on Amazon.. Here is a way to try out this fuel.. We have subscriptions, multi-warehouse distribution as well as great deals on pallets in the works. 

(Coffe wood charcoal too;-)

Charcoals come in as many flavors as there are species of trees. Some have strong flavor profiles and others very light. Why gamble with your cook? With non-species specific charcoal you never know what it’s going to taste like.
Coconut shell charcoal is smokeless and flavor-neutral so you taste only the smoking wood you pair with your cook and not a combination of the wood charcoal’s flavor and smoking wood mixed together.
Get absolute control of the smoke flavor profiles you create... add applewood and taste only apple smoke not apple smoke mixed with the mystery smoke from some unknown hardwood lump.

• Virtually smokeless and flavorless because it’s not from wood and does not contain the organic volatiles of wood charcoal
• Almost No Ash (2-4% by weight) prevents the clogging that occurs with other charcoals
• Environmentally sound/green by-product of the Copra Industry
• Burns Clean – Bake breads or cheesecake without any smoky / charcoal flavor
• Extended burn-time due to density (lets you put more lbs of char into your grill)
• Burns HOT – up to 978°

Because of it’s density,  CoCo Char takes longer to bring to ignition temperature and light. 
There are tricks and tools that make lighting it easy and fast.. 
Trick:  Light a few  small pieces of standard lump on top of the CoCo Char. 
Tool:  Looftlighter  It looks like a large wand and is basically a hot air gun.. 

The hot air (1,256ºf)  will easily light the lightweight lump in seconds and the additional airflow will make 
the lump glow madly and create enough BTUs to light the CoCo Char quickly. 

Using this trick and tool will get your CoCo Char ready to cook in minutes.. 

The bad news... they are a little pricey.   

The good news... we're giving a few away!

All you have to do for a chance to win your very own Looflighter is click here

PS please feel free to share this on other forums or social media..
post-2-0-04873200-1434787135_thumb.jpg

It would seem that you can enter twice. I just hit the link again, a new window opened, the fields were populated with the previous info, and I hit submit. It then proceeded to tell me that I was entered. I'm assuming I now have two entries.

If I win, I don't know what I'd do with a Looftlighter. I'm a MAPP kinds guy. My outdoor electrical is kind of far from my KKs. But, as my dear Mom used to say, "Son, never look a gift horse in the mouth."

Here's hoping some good KK owner gives this Looftlighter a really good home.