ThreeDJ16

SPB033 Tile with Dark Grey Grout!

curly, whatever you say, you are wrong and should be ashamed of whatever you say and how it will make somebody feel. war; your fault. obesity; your fault...oops, wait, that's mine :D erectile disfunction; partially your fault (you need to stop showing your girl's picture here!)

oh, nice kk tho, for a tile job anyway. GO TEXTURED! RAH!

hey curly' date=' you got a kk on order, am i right? when do you expect to be cookin' on that bad boy? [/quote']

I'm still waiting on some word from Dennis. Now I'm wondering if I should totally cancel the previous thoughts and go with a texture with a vomit color or something. Those weird colors are starting to grow on me now :roll: Is there a sample of the vomit color somewhere that I can peep at? :shock:

You called it.. it's yours!

Hmm... I ordered that exact tile and grout combination and mine is shipping in the next day or so. Perhaps that's the one I'll see in my driveway in a few short weeks? :D

Now that was just downright thoughtless of me to post it here and not send you a copy... :lol::lol:

Actually it was posted @ 1:05am and I was spent.. But you called it, that's yours just after grouting.. Still lots of sprucing to do but I hope that's what you had your heart set on..

:wink::wink::wink: