tinyfish

posting bigger pictures

tinyfish, this is how I do it but it will be interesting to see how others do it to.

http://prntscr.com/6l9qdi

Open this up and you will see this screen-

sh3co5I.jpg

Click on LightShot near the purple feather on the top left hand side and this screen will open-

JD7njMs.jpg

Click on BROWSE IMAGES or drag your image and you will see-

iA0To6v.jpg

Sometimes this takes awhile but that maybe my slow internet. You will see a screen that says Success when it is done.

E11icQ7.jpg

Right click and copy, then  go to the KK forum and paste it into your post.

It’s not just this forum. Other forums using this software have similar issues with picture size.

I tend to upload my photos to Flickr, and then link to the photos using the picture button. Flickr automatically generates the BBC code needed for the resolution that you want.

It’s not just this forum. Other forums using this software have similar issues with picture size.

I tend to upload my photos to Flickr, and then link to the photos using the picture button. Flickr automatically generates the BBC code needed for the resolution that you want.

Please use the forum to host images.. This forum has lost hundreds of images from hosting companies that change their urls when merging with other companies or users close accounts or they just closed accounts etc..  I believe the new images posted are larger now..

• Like 2

Please use the forum to host images.. This forum has lost hundreds of images from hosting companies that change their urls when merging with other companies or users close accounts or they just closed accounts etc.. I believe the new images posted are larger now..

Dennis I agree with you 100%.

All pictures really should be posted directly. There is nothing worse then looking up a older post and the pictures are missing. Really mucks up a forum as the years go by.

If I use my pc to post the pictures they come out sized like yours. I don't know how to solve that problem so.......

I post pictures using my phone via tapatalk direct to the forum and they post full size every time. I basically look at the forum from my phone via tapatalk almost exclusively anyway.

My entire process is on the go. Take lots of pictures with the camera. Pick out a couple good ones to use then do all my editing (cropping, resizing etc....) with a on camera picture editor. Transfer them to my phone (both camera and phone allow me to transfer via a air wave transfer without cable). Then logon using Tapatalk and post away.

Really not as complicated as it sounds and I've gotten really fast at it. It's actually easier for me compared to transferring the pictures to my pc.