Clams (foil pak) KK 6/23/2015 bryan *

2 pounds small clams

1/2 pound sliced small potatoes

1/2 pound andouille sausage

8 small rounds corn on the cob

2 sliced garlic cloves

1/2 cup beer

shot of olive oil

Add Ingredients together in bag and toss.

Make 4 foil packets

(leave extra room for clams to open)

Grill over med-hi heat 25 min:

• Like 1

I'm seriously jealous! We get the Fabian Seafood truck up here once a month from TX, with fresh seafood, except during the winter. Great shrimp in various sizes, picked crab meat, and beautiful red snapper (when they have it). Can't get oysters in the shell though, only shucked. Same with crawfish, only tail meat, no live ones. Not ideal, but at least is good quality and fresh (never frozen). 

I'm seriously jealous! We get the Fabian Seafood truck up here once a month from TX, with fresh seafood, except during the winter. Great shrimp in various sizes, picked crab meat, and beautiful red snapper (when they have it). Can't get oysters in the shell though, only shucked. Same with crawfish, only tail meat, no live ones. Not ideal, but at least is good quality and fresh (never frozen). 

This answer will work for you.

http://joepattis.com/

The problem is I just don't want to donate the time to taking pictures. At 78 I am selfish with my time. I love the pictures on site and believe in the theory. Just stingy with my time.  I take no offense at comments about my lack of posting pics.

• Like 1