ThreeDJ16

New Forum Features!

Where's the feature that makes there be unread posts when I look on the forum? Lot of times I check and there's nothing new. What's that about?

:(

Um, you mean people posting so you have something to read? hehe

-=Jasen=-

It happened again. :( Jasen, fix it!! And make Gerard and Dennis stop sayin I'm noisy.

They're just jealous of us! :smt056

-=Jasen=-

OK Tony, this took a little while, but check it out now. The way it works now is when you are viewing a post or a list of posts, you still have the option at the top now to view unread posts. So instead of hitting back, you just click on the view unread posts again to go back to the correct list. Also, I fixed the flag error, so unless you actually view a message or manually set it to 'read', it will never show as 'unread'.

So this take care of it for you?

-=Jasen=-

Jason, sorry I haven't been around in a couple days. But yes you have nailed it!!! Man that has been bugging me since day one. Thanks a bunch!!!

No Problem! :smt119

-=Jasen=-[/quote:1t37gdy8]

Jason, One last request (I hope) can you put the "view unread posts" button at the BOTTOM of the pages too so we don't have to scroll all the way up especially on long posts to gt there??? Sorry to be a PIA :evil:

OK Tony, this took a little while, but check it out now. The way it works now is when you are viewing a post or a list of posts, you still have the option at the top now to view unread posts. So instead of hitting back, you just click on the view unread posts again to go back to the correct list. Also, I fixed the flag error, so unless you actually view a message or manually set it to 'read', it will never show as 'unread'.

So this take care of it for you?

-=Jasen=-

Jason, sorry I haven't been around in a couple days. But yes you have nailed it!!! Man that has been bugging me since day one. Thanks a bunch!!!

No Problem! :smt119

-=Jasen=-

Jason, One last request (I hope) can you put the "view unread posts" button at the BOTTOM of the pages too so we don't have to scroll all the way up especially on long posts to gt there??? Sorry to be a PIA :evil:[/quote:3nin2fdw]

I will have to look into that - let you know!

-=Jasen=-

Well' date=' you notice when Curly has a new one, or when Porkchop changes his. Hrumph! :smt105 And the "person" in MY picture has better teeth and a purtier outfit than some of THEIR choices! :smt061[/quote']

You see they didn't change their avatars Drunk_J changed it for them. :) Your avatar looks very similar to your old one too so I wasn't 100% sure that you had changed it.

Re: Avatar

An avatar is a feature, so a new avatar is a new feature. Therefore, this post is on topic in this thread.

How come no one noticed my new avatar?? :smt022 It's from a trip to Vt last week. :smt045 A lovely time was had by all.

My wife did that to me a few days ago. Came home while I was working in the cabin and just started talking about what I was doing and how it looked and what I would do next...and she had that SE grin on her face that I couldn't figure out. Then she asked me if I noticed something different :roll:

I finally guessed it though...she had her tooth cleaned. :shock: . So I still take note of stuff...sometimes it takes me awhile though. I'm gonna suggest she not do anymore of her own dental work though, now that I have a dremal too. :lol:

Jason, One last request (I hope) can you put the "view unread posts" button at the BOTTOM of the pages too so we don't have to scroll all the way up especially on long posts to gt there??? Sorry to be a PIA :evil:

Just wanted to let you know I have not forgotten about this one. It is on the to-do list while I am lounging around the house during my back surgery recovery month (yeah, I am sure I will be drunk most of that). Majestik and I also hashed out some details on how to improve the recipe section, so look for some changes there too. They might be a bit subtle, but we think it will be a big improvement for actually locating the recipe you want and keeping it organized. If you like it, I did it; if not he did it! :lol:

-=Jasen=-