MacKenzie

KK arrives in Canada

Robert

Are you saying that there are uncrating instruction that will be included when the grill is delivered?

Here’s a post I wrote when I got and uncrated my KK 23â€. Hopefully this will give you an idea of what to expect.

http://komodokamadoforum.com/topic/5007-my-ordering-and-unpacking-experience-with-a-kk-23â€-ultimate/ 

Tony, I think it is going to be the BIG day, I plan on going into the shipper in the morning and have it arranged that my carpenter comes with his truck and they load the grill onto that and then he drives to my house over the lawn and down to the deck stairs. We set up planks and roll it from the back of the truck and onto the deck. We may be able to slide it crated but if not I think we can uncrate on the truck and then roll it. In my mind it works perfectly, ask me tomorrow how it actually went:);)

Forecast is for rain all day, I just hope I can get some pixs of the process. Stay tuned:)

MacKenzie!

OMG! I fat fingered a reputation and you got a negative! I'm so dadgummed sorry!

I meant to hit the positive for your KK showing up and your plans for getting it set up!

I can't wait to see pics of the uncrating, setup, and first cook. You (and we) have been waiting so patiently for this exciting day!

Here's to you and your new KK!

OK, I'll give you a teaser- Meet Pebbles

dXvz0jU.jpg

Tired as I was I wanted to fire Pebbles up and so I did:)

A couple of chicken sausages went on the grill at 275F until internal temp. was 180F.

tqZKYxL.jpg

Simple but tasty:)

LKjRxya.jpg

zcchsvf.jpg

I will write my story up once I get more relaxed:) This grill is absolutely awesome and it arrived in perfect condition. :thumbup:  :thumbup: I'm so happy :hello1:

Right now I'm in the middle of off gassing:)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.