Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The Tapatalk plugin has been re-enabled. If you have any issues with using the plugin please post in the link below. Thank you
http://komodokamadoforum.com/topic/8913-tapatalk-plugin-back-working-2018-05-16/

MacKenzie

KK arrives in Canada

Hello, Pebbles!  :hello2:

We're all so happy for you MacKenzie!  :occasion7:

But, now that you have Pebbles, when does Bam-Bam show up???  :laughing9:

Tony, you're bad! But then I've got Beauty! & TheBeast. Why not Pebbels and BamBam? Good call!

MacKenzie, the ball is squarely in your court! When does Pebbles get to play with BamBam"

Thanks, everyone.:)

Tony and CC you are on the wrong track. The name comes not from where you think but from the fact that I love pebbles you know the kind you find in brooks. When I was much much younger on Sunday after

afternoons we very often went out for a drive into the country. Mostly we'd be on dirt roads and maybe we'd stop at a brook or stream. We kids would play in the water, throw stones, build little stone bridges, etc. I always loved the feel of the pebbles. They were so smooth and guess what is all over my KK, shinny smooth pebbles:) There will be no Bam Bam in my future, sorry:(

Oh dadgummit all MacKenzie! I was hoping for a new Hanna-Barbera animated series with Flintstones ties. Pebbles and BamBam do BBQ around the world starring the KKs! :lol:

But, as long as your Pebbles reminds you of wonderful times, tags a very good thing. Pebbles it is!

Congrats again. Great story on the Pebbles-pebbles connection!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.